Bài thi Aptis hiện nay còn khá mới mẻ và ít đề thi Aptis được chia sẻ. Trong bài viết này; Vivian gửi tới bạn đề thi Aptis mẫu hoàn chỉnh gồm đề thi tiếng Anh Aptis Reading, speaking, writing, Aptis listening và bài thi từ vựng & ngữ pháp có đáp án chi tiết giúp bạn đánh giá được khả năng thi đạt chứng chỉ Aptis B1, B2, C của mình.
Đề thi Aptis mẫu có đáp án chi tiết
Aptis Test mẫu Reading
Đề thi tiếng anh Aptis Reading bao gồm có 4 phần thi:
Đề thi Aptis Reading Part 1
Phần 1: Đọc một đoạn văn ngắn và lựa chọn các từ vựng để điền vào đoạn văn.
Tim and I are on holiday in Greece. We have a nice view of the sea from our hotel.
The weather is (1)……….and it’s really hot.
Yesterday morning we went on a (2)………. to catch some fish.
We had lunch in a bar and (3)………. we visited an old church.
Tomorrow we are going to take a car and (4)………. around.
I hope it won’t be (5)………. hot!
A. large B. great C. big
A. boat B. train C. bus
A. after B. so C. then
A. drive B. walk C. fly
A. enough B. too C. some
Đề thi Aptis Reading Part 2
Phần 2: Sắp xếp các câu thành một đoạn văn hoặc một câu chuyện hoàn chỉnh sao cho hợp ý nghĩa
Đề thi Aptis Reading Part 3
Phần 3: Nối nhận định đã cho với đúng người. Cho một bài văn về 4 người. Quyết định xem các nhận định đã cho do người nào nói.
|Education and Work
As you get older, responsibilities like a job and family dominate your life. It can be hard to balance things. Studying at university is demanding. So you should do it at an age when you are independent and carefree. It is also important to learn how the world of business works. Spending unpaid time in a company is a great way to get that experience. Any course that can give you an opportunity to do that is worth considering.
Life doesn’t really get serious until you hit your mid-twenties. Before that, try out different things and get some life experience. It’s only as you approach your thirties that you need to get serious about your career. That’s the time to start thinking about further education. Many colleges offer inexpensive courses for more mature students. Going back to student life for a year is a great idea and you can then return to the world of work at management level.
Nowadays it is popular for school leavers to take a break before they think about an occupation or a place at university. I think the most important thing is to start working as soon as you can. You need practical experience for your CV and that can be more valuable than a diploma. Nevertheless, your studies do not have to stop just because you are working. Colleges and universities offer options for people who want to do both.
I think we should all keep learning, but you don’t need a piece of paper from an institution to prove it. There are many free courses available online. Of course, not all are good, but a little research will help you identify which one is best for you. A lot of young people get into debt because they have to pay for their studies. With the resources available online these days, you can take control. You won’t regret it.
Four people respond in the comments section of an online magazine article about education and work. Read their comments and answer the questions below.
- Who thinks you should study when you are older?
- Who thinks formal qualifications are too expensive?
- Who thinks you should go to university when you are young?
- Who thinks you should study independently?
- Who thinks you should combine a job with studying?
- Who thinks you should choose a course that is practical?
- Who thinks you should get a job immediately after leaving school?
Đề thi Aptis Reading Part 4
Phần 4: Cho một đoạn văn dài và yêu cầu nối tiêu đề phù hợp với đoạn văn
Mission To Mars
Read the passage quickly. Choose a heading for each numbered paragraph from the drop-down box. There is one more heading than you need.
- Life on Mars
- Is space the future for mankind?
- The difficulties of living in space
- A successful outcome
- A distant new world
- Imitating life in space
- A long journey in space
- Only an experiment
Làm đề thi Aptis Reading mẫu có đáp án tại đây: Đề thi Aptis Reading có đáp án
Aptis Test Listening
Đề thi Aptis Listening Part 1
Phần 1: Nghe một đoạn tin nhắn thoại, hội thoại ngắn và chọn đáp án đúng với nội dung bài nghe.
1. A doctor’s secretary calls about a change to an appointment. What is changing?
2. Listen to the message. Which days does the bank close?
Saturday and Sunday
Monday and Friday
Sunday and Monday
3. Andrew calls Sue from his holiday. What present has he got her?
4. There is a meeting with some new clients. What time do they want the meeting?
5. Sumatah tells her friend about an art club. When does the club meet?
6. Two friends are discussing the man’s holiday. What did the man think of the hotel owner?
He was unfriendly.
He was not funny.
He was dishonest.
7. A lecturer is describing changes to a university. What makes the university special?
The car park
8. Listen to a person talking about where to go. Which place is closest to them?
9. A woman talks about her son’s birthday plans. What do they usually do?
order food in
cook Indian food
10. Mohammed tells his secretary about his travel plans. What time is he going to travel?
11. Listen to the man and woman talking about the weather. What does the woman like doing in the rainy weather?
Going for a walk.
Cooking a meal.
Visiting a friend
12. Listen to a man giving a talk at a volunteer event. What kind of charity does he work for?
A children’s charity.
An animal charity.
An environmental charity.
13. Listen to a reporter talking about traffic problems. What was the main cause of morning traffic?
A new road system.
A public holiday.
Increased car ownership.
Đề thi Aptis Listening Part 2
Phần 2: Nghe bốn đoạn độc thoại và nối các nhận định đã cho với đúng người.
Đề thi Aptis Listening Part 3
Phần 3: Nghe một đoạn hội thoại giữa một người nam và một người nữ và đưa ra quyết định xem các nhận định đã cho do ai nói (người nam, người nữ hay cả hai).
Listen to two parents discussing the issue of children’s health. Read the opinions below and decide whose opinion matches the statements, the man, the woman, or both the man and the woman.
Who expresses which opinion?
Parents should better manage their children’s diets.
Parents should support their child’s interest in sport.
Quiet time can promote children’s concentration abilities.
Excessive sleep can be bad for young people.
Đề thi Aptis Listening Part 4
Phần 4: Nghe một đoạn độc thoại hoặc hội thoại và xác định quan điểm, thái độ của người nói.
16. Listen to a city planner talk at a press conference about a new transport plan and answer the questions below.
What is his opinion of the plan overall?
It is very similar to previous community projects in the same area.
It was prepared without proper consultation with the community.
It does not represent the opinions of the whole community.
What is his opinion of the role of the media?
He is critical of the media’s reporting of the plan.
He is surprised by the media’s interest in the plan.
He is confused by the media’s reaction to the plan.
17. Listen to a critic talking on the radio about an actor’s acceptance speech for a major award and answer the questions below.
What did the woman think about the actor’s acceptance speech?
The emotions he expressed appeared to be genuine.
He had clearly planned what he was going to say.
His behaviour on stage was embarrassing.
What did the woman think about the audience’s reaction?
The audience was entertained by the speech.
The audience was shocked by the speech.
The audience was puzzled by the speech.
Luyện đề:Đề thi Aptis Listening có đáp án
Đề thi Aptis ngữ pháp
Phần thi Aptis từ vựng và ngữ pháp kiểm tra đa dạng các kiến thức về ngữ pháp và từ vựng như tìm từ đồng nghĩa; nối từ với định nghĩa; xác định từ vựng nằm trong cụm từ nào hay lựa chọn các từ vựng để điền vào chỗ trống…
Đề thi Aptis Ngữ pháp bao gồm 25 câu hỏi kiểm tra các kiến thức về ngữ pháp viết và ngữ pháp nói
1. I wish it ____ the time of year when I could go on holiday.
2. There were ____ than fifty people in the audience last night.
3. Go to the end of the street and turn ____ right.
( – )
4. He ____ in Cairo.
5. If you were a better cook, you ____ need to eat out all the time.
6. Excuse me, I’m lost. ____ you help me?
7. In those days, my father ____ never eat dinner after eight o’clock.
8. In those days, my father ____ never eat dinner after eight o’clock.
9. We could cook dinner. ____ , we could buy some take away food.
On the other hand
10. I ____ use to swim much, but now I have my own pool, I swim every day.
11. That man’s so unreliable – you can’t trust him. ____
Frankly, I wouldn’t work with him.
I wouldn’t frankly work with him.
I wouldn’t work frankly with him.
12. I had a shower, ____ I went to bed.
13. We ____ have caught the early train, as the football match was delayed.
14. You ____ to do your homework by tomorrow.
15. I just heard they are ____ get married in June.
16. I don’t think it’s right ____ children to play with toy guns.
17. William ____ in South America now.
18. A: I enjoy working on challenging projects at work.
B: So ____ I!
19. I ____ to work when I saw Steve.
20. ____ you like to go out this evening?
21. The children ____ playing football for two hours before it started raining.
22. The film starts ____ half past four.
23. How much ____ the train to Santiago cost?
24. He ____ finished cooking when we arrived.
25. He is single. He never ____ .
Đề thi thử Aptis Từ vựng
Đề thi thử Aptis Từ vựng bao gồm có 4 dạng chính.
Đề thi Aptis Vocabulary phần 1
Thí sinh tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ đã cho trong tổng số 10 từ.
Đề thi Aptis Vocabulary phần 2
Bài thi Từ vựng Aptis này yêu cầu thí sinh nối định nghĩa với các từ đã cho. Có tổng 5 định nghĩa và 10 từ để lựa chọn.
Đề thi Aptis Vocabulary phần 3
Phần thi Từ vựng Aptis phần 3 yêu cầu thí sinh điền từ vào chỗ trống với các từ cho sẵn (10 từ)
Đề thi Aptis Vocabulary phần 4
Bài thi Từ vựng Aptis 4 kiểm tra khả năng của thí sinh trong việc nhận biết từ vựng theo cụm từ. Tức là, thí sinh quyết định xem từ vựng đã cho có thể kết hợp với từ vựng nào (10 từ) để tạo thành các cụm từ có ý nghĩa.
Luyện đề: Đề thi Aptis Grammar Vocabulary có đáp án
Đề thi thử Aptis Writing
Đề thi Aptis writing bao gồm có 4 phần. Phần sau, Vivian sẽ gửi bạn hướng
4dẫn chi tiết có kèm bài mẫu Writing Aptis để bạn tham khảo.
Phần 1: Thí sinh viết câu trả lời cho 5 câu hỏi về một tình huống cho sẵn.
Part 1: You want to join a travel club. You have 5 messages from a member of the club. Write short answers (1-5 words) to each message.
How are you?
I’m fine, thanks.
- What do you usually do in the morning?
- What is your favourite place?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is the weather like today?
- What is your favourite time of year?
Phần 2: Thí sinh viết về thông tin cá nhân có độ dài khoảng 20 – 30 từ.
Part 2: You are a new member of a travel club. Fill in the form. Write in sentences. Use 20-30 words. You have 7 minutes in total.
Please tell us why you are interested in travel.
Phần 3: Thí sinh viết câu trả lời cho 3 câu hỏi trên mạng xã hội có độ dài khoảng 30 – 40 từ.
Part 3: You are a member of a travel club. You are talking to three other members in the travel club chat room. Talk to them using sentences. Use 30 to 40 words per answer. You have 10 minutes in total. Answer all three questions.
- Sam: Hi! Welcome to the club. Can you remember the first time you went on a journey by yourself? What was it like?
- Miguel: Welcome! What are the most interesting places to visit in your country?
- Michelle: What is the most exciting journey you’ve been on?
Phần 4: Thí sinh viết một email thân mật cho 1 người bạn trong câu lạc bộ (dài khoảng 40 – 50 từ) và một email trang trọng thường là cho chủ tịch câu lạc bộ (dài khoảng 120 – 150 từ) để đưa ra một đề xuất liên quan đến hoạt động của câu lạc bộ.
Part 4: You are a member of a travel club. You received this e-mail from the club.
We are writing to tell you that the famous travel writer Mr David Price will unfortunately not be able to attend our next club meeting. Although Mr Price will not be there to sign copies of his new book Around The World In Eighty Ways, members of the club will be able to buy a copy at the price of twenty five pounds. If you would like to reserve a copy of the book, please contact the club secretary.
Write an e-mail to your friend. Write about your feelings and what you think the club should do about the situation. Write about 50 words. You have 10 minutes.
Write an e-mail to the president of the club. Write about your feelings and what you think the club should do about the situation. Write 120-150 words. You have 20 minutes.
Xem thêm: Bài mẫu Wrting Aptis cho đề bài trên tại đây.
Đề thi thử Aptis speaking
Phần thi Aptis speaking bao gồm có 4 phần thi trong đó có 3 phần liên quan đến miêu tả tranh.
Phần 1: Thí sinh trả lời các câu hỏi liên quan đến thông tin cá nhân.
Part One. In this part I’m going to ask you three short questions about yourself and your interests. You will have 30 seconds to reply to each question. Begin speaking when you hear this sound.
Please tell me about your family.
What do you like doing in your free time?
What’s the weather like today?
Phần 2: Thí sinh mô tả một bức tranh và trả lời thêm câu hỏi liên quan đến chủ đề trong bức tranh.
Part Two. In this part I’m going to ask you to describe a picture. Then I will ask you two questions about it. You will have 45 seconds for each response. Begin speaking when you hear this sound.
Describe this picture.
Tell me about a time when you visited a museum.
Do you think people should pay to visit museums, or should they be free?
Phần 3: Thí sinh mô tả hai bức tranh khác nhau về cùng một chủ đề và so sánh hai bức tranh đó.
Part Three. In this part I’m going to ask you to compare two pictures and I will then ask you two questions about them. You will have 45 seconds for each response. Begin speaking when you hear this sound.
Tell me what you see in the two pictures.
What kind of people play these two sports?
Which of these two sports is more difficult to play? Why?
Phần 4: Thí sinh được xem một bức tranh về một chủ đề nhất định và trả lời các câu hỏi liên quan đến chủ đề trong tranh.
Part Four. In this part I’m going to show you a picture and ask you three questions. You will have one minute to think about your answers before you start speaking. You will have two minutes to answer all three questions. Begin speaking when you hear this sound. Look at the photograph.
Tell me about a time when you were on your own.
How did you feel about it?
What are some of the ways of passing the time on your own?
You now have one minute to think about your answers. You can make notes if you wish.
Source: British Council